English Teacher wanted in Aranda de Duero
Vintage Class in Aranda de Duero, Spain, requires a native English teacher to cover maternity leave; 8th Jan-June 2013 and possibly to continue with us beyond this date. You will be teaching both young learners and adults (50/50). The position requires some driving to outlying villages: Transport is provided and milage paid. The candidate must be over 25 years old for insurance purposes.
Vintage Class teaches students of a wide range of ages, levels and classes, (in classes of upp to 8 students) and we are also involved in the wine industry. We are a Trinity Centre and also a Centre for the Wine and Spirit Education Centre. We consist of a team of 10 and there is a secretary and Director of Studies to provide help and support.
- Degree. RSA/Celta or similar
- The applicant must be punctual, mature and reliable and take the job seriously
- European Passport Holder ONLY
- University Degree preferred
- A minimum level of Intermediate Spanish needed
- Two years teaching experience
- Enjoy working with kids
- The applicant must be able to work autonomously and be prepared to be flexible
- EU national preferred
Teaching hours 18-20 hours/week paid at competitive rate. Information on compensation will be sent to suitable applicants.
Teach English in Spain
Teaching English in Spain can be a wonderful experience, combining the rich Spanish culture and friendly people with a lifestyle few have difficulty fitting in with.