Mothertongue English Teacher Required in Ubeda
The English Language Academy, located in the beautiful Renaissance town of Ubeda, Jaen, is seeking a full-time TEFL teacher to join our friendly, professional team of all native speakers in February 2014.
You will be working Monday-Friday afternoons only, with 23 contact teaching hours per week, teaching a variety of students from young learners to adults, including some exam classes. You will be working as part of a team of 9 native teachers, with ongoing training and support always available.
- • Native speaker and EU national
- • Degree
- • CELTA or Trinity Certificate
- • 1 year of experience
- • Experience of Cambridge exams ideal
- • Minimum net pay starts at €1200 per month and will increase based on qualifications and experience
- • Full Social Security contract and cover
- • 1 week fully paid holiday at Easter
- • All local and national holidays paid
- • Assistance with paperwork and finding accommodation
Teach English in Spain
Teaching English in Spain can be a wonderful experience, wherever you choose to live and work. The rich Spanish culture and friendly people creates a lifestyle few have difficulty fitting in with. Click below to read more....
Interested in this teaching vacancy?
If you are interested in applying for this teaching position, click the button below to send your application by email. Along with your cover letter, please attach a copy of your current CV and a recent photo. If the apply button doesn't work for you, send your application to: director (at) ela (dot) org (dot) es (Date added: 14/02/2014)