Deputy Headteacher Required in Carlisle, Cumbria, for September 2014
Would you like to join our school family at St Margaret Mary’s in Carlisle, Cumbria? The Governors are looking to appoint a dynamic, motivated and inspirational deputy headteacher.
Deputy Headteacher Required for September 2014, Group 2 ISR L5-L9 NOR 230 pupils, 3-11 age range
- • A practising Catholic, dedicated to your faith?
- • Passionate about teaching and learning and enabling all children to achieve success?
- • Seeking an opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills for future headship?
- • Enthusiastic about moving our school from good to outstanding?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
- • a popular, oversubscribed Catholic school.
- • a good school with outstanding features (OFSTED April 2013)
- • a vibrant school set in large grounds, serving the parishes of St Margaret Mary and Christ the King in South Carlisle.
- • a happy, welcoming family with a strong, positive and caring Catholic ethos.
- • a school whose children are committed, enthusiastic and engaged in their learning.
- • a school with professional and dedicated staff, supportive parents and active Governors.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
For an information pack and/or to arrange a visit, please contact Chris Wilkins, Headteacher on 01228 401800 or e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: 12 (Noon) on Friday 7th March 2014, Interviews: Thursday 20th March 2014
Teach English Overseas
Having a qualification to teach English can be your passport to living almost anywhere in the world, quite literally, if you plan to teach English as a second language.
Click the button below to read more about a life less ordinary....