Qualified mothertongue K-12 Certified Teachers wanted in Taiwan
Dewey International Education Consultants in Taiwan are looking for fully qualified Primary and Secondary teachers for full-time positions in Taiwan starting in Spring/Summer 2014 also in the new academic school year 2014-2015. (August/September).
- • Native English Speaker
- • Bachelor's degree
- • Teacher license/teacher registration certificate OR Permanent ARC /Marriage ARC/JFRV holder
- • School Location: Taiwan (Island-wide)
- • Contract term: One year, renewable
- • Student Level: Grades 1 – 12
- • Class size: 25-40 students/class
- • Monday to Friday – off on weekends
- • from 8:00am-4:00pm, 20-25 classes weekly
- • 40-50 min per class ; (vary in accordance with school)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- • Monthly salary range: NT$60,890 – NT$80,000 - commensurate to teacher’s qualification & experience
- • Monthly Housing Allowance: NT$5000 - for single teacher
- • NT$10000 - with family or dependents; Accommodation assistance
(this may vary in accordance with the school – some schools provide free accommodation)
- • One-way /Round trip Airfare Reimbursement ( in accordance with the school)
- • Evaluation and Performance bonus – Around one month salary
- • Paid vacation ( in accordance with the school calendar)
- • National Labor Insurance & Health Insurance: Available
- • Work permit & Alien Resident Visa: provided
- • Free Airport pick up
Teach English Abroad
Having a qualification to teach English can be your passport to living almost anywhere in the world, quite literally, if you plan to teach English as a second language.
Click the button below to read more about a life less ordinary....
Interested in teaching English in Taiwan?
If you are interested in applying for this job teaching English in Taiwan, click the button below to open your email program and send your CV and letter of application directly to Mae San at Dewey International Education Consultants Ltd. If your CV does not already include them you also need to attach a copy of a photo, your availability date, scans of your degree/diploma and teacher license or Marriage ARC/APRC /JFRV, plus Skype ID info.
If you don't have an email program on your computer, the apply button won't work for you. In which case, send your application with the same attachments to: recruit02 (at) de-wey (dot) com.tw (Date added: 27/02/2014)