Director of Studies wanted in Moscow
House of Britain in Moscow is currently seeking to recruit a Director Of Studies for our office in Moscow to help oversee our curriculum as well as train incoming ESL English teachers. The successful candidate will also be expected to teach a maximum of 10 academic hours a week.
House of Britain is a new school, started in August 2012, with a fresh outlook, owned and operated by native English speakers from both America and Britain. We are dedicated to the highest standards of education and provide engaging courses for all levels and age groups. Our teaching methods and English teaching staff are diverse and are always adapting to new methods, while never straying from the core values of education. We welcome applications from candidates who offer that little something extra to help us build and develop our values.
Applicant must have:
- A University Degree
- A teaching certificate that included in person classes
- 2 years of teaching experience
It is preferable that the candidate has:
- Experience teaching multiple age groups and levels
- International Experience
- Experience with the educational curriculum of their home country
- DELTA Certification
You will receive the following:
- Housing allowance monthly
- Monthly Insurance and Transportation Stipend
- Flight and Visa reimbursement as well as a completion bonus at the end of your contract
- Paid Holiday will be provided
Salary will be discussed upon interview.
Having a qualification to teach English as a foreign language can take you anywhere the world, quite literally.
The opportunity for overseas travel is often quoted as a reason to become an ESL teacher. Variety becomes a part of the ESL teacher's life. Click above to read more....