Teacher Trainers and English Teachers Wanted in Cadiz
Opportunity for Diploma qualified teachers to teach and to join the teacher-training team at Active Language (Cadiz) and Certificate qualified teachers to join the teaching team in January 2013.
You should be an enthusiastic, dynamic, friendly and positive person and a well-organised, hard-working and successful teacher who enjoys teaching.
- Do you have a Trinity Diploma in TESOL/DELTA (or equivalent)
- Would you like to teach and have the opportunity to join our training team?
- Do you want to work within a supportive, professional environment?
- Are you a native English speaker and have the legal right to work in Spain?
- Do you have a Trinity Certificate in TESOL/CELTA or equivalent (Grade B or above)?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching children?
- Are you keen to develop further?
If you can answer 'yes' to the above, we’d very much like to hear from you. Please bear in mind that the above qualities are for the ideal candidate, we will consider applications from teachers who fulfil most of the criteria.
In return we are offering locally competitive pay and conditions as well as on-going professional development. At Active Language we are committed to helping each individual achieve as much as possible and there are real opportunities for career development within teaching, teacher training and management for the right people. We believe that working at Active Language will be a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding experience. You would, of course, also have the opportunity to work in Cádiz, probably one of the best places to live in Spain.
Teaching English as a foreign language can take you anywhere the world, quite literally.
Teaching English in Spain can be a wonderful experience, combining the rich Spanish culture and friendly people with a lifestyle few have difficulty fitting in with.