Teacher Trainers and English Teachers Wanted in Cadiz
Opportunity for Diploma qualified teachers to teach and to join the teacher-training team at Active Language (Cadiz) and Certificate qualified teachers to join the teaching team in January 2013.
You should be an enthusiastic, dynamic, friendly and positive person and a well-organised, hard-working and successful teacher who enjoys teaching.
- Do you have a Trinity Diploma in TESOL/DELTA (or equivalent) and would like to teach and have the opportunity to join our training team?
- Are you thinking of taking the Diploma and would like to work within a supportive, professional environment?
- Are you a native English speaker, hold EU citizenship (or have the legal right to work in Spain) and have a Trinity Certificate in TESOL/CELTA or equivalent (Grade B or above)?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching very young learners (3-6 years old), young learners (7-11 years old) and/or adolescents (12-18 years old)?
- Are you keen to develop further?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that values you as an individual and be a part of an engaged, dynamic and expanding team?
If this sounds like you, we’d very much like to hear from you soon for a January 2013 start. Please bear in mind that the above qualities are for the ideal candidate, we will consider applications from teachers who fulfil most of the criteria.
In return we are offering locally competitive pay and conditions as well as on-going professional development. At Active Language we are committed to helping each individual achieve as much as possible and there are real opportunities for career development within teaching, teacher training and management for the right people. We believe that working at Active Language will be a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding experience. You would, of course, also have the opportunity to work in Cádiz, probably one of the best places to live in Spain.
To apply, click the button below and attach your C.V. and a covering letter to your email.
Date added: 03/12/2012Apply for this job now